CIDEIM advances collaborative strategies and dynamics with public and private, academic, service and medical institutions. Our working model promotes network efforts and alliances in order to further our mission.
- We are part of the Association for Autonomous Research and Technological Development Centers, along with the Corporation for Corrosion Research (CIC), the Corporation for Biomedical Research (CIB), the International Center for Physics (CIF), Corpogen and the Institute for Training and Research in Plastic and Rubber (ICIPC).
- We participate in the Alliance for Leishmaniasis Surveillance and Therapeutics (VyTAL).
- CIDEIM leads the Group for the Study of Nosocomial Resistance in Colombia, composed by 22 high-level hospital institutions in 9 capital cities.
- We participate actively in the Amazon Network for Surveillance of Resistance to Antimalarial Drugs (RAVREDA) and are a member of the Worldwide Antimalarial Resistance Network (WWARN).
- CIDEIM is a member of the Inter-regional Network for Good Research Practices Reference Centers.
- We lead the National Network for Strengthening Biomedical Sciences Postgraduate Programs.
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success”. Henry Ford